The most recent update went swimmingly, thanks mostly to my amazing patrons who are doubling as a QA team because they are so fantastic. All the features which will be included in the public release tomorrow are in, I just have a bit of yardwork to do before I can put it up, so I'll be migrating the very few incomplete things from the last list to this one.
This is not the complete list yet, I'm just setting the page up so I can throw ideas up when I have more time.
- New Monster, Elf
- A couple "male" on female animations
- Add Skill stat, program chance to dodge
- Adding tool levels; each tool will only swing 1 time, different amounts of swings will be needed to accomplish different goals, i.e. chop a tree down is 10 swings. Higher tool levels will deal more damage. Higher shovel level will play the dig animation faster. Higher hoe level will clear tiles in a line, the length equal to the tools level (bronze will clear 1 square, silver 2, gold 3, and ruby 4, in a straight line)
- Elf introduces a new element, innocence, a monster with a total sexual record (excluding masturbations) of zero is a virgin. Virginity will be a requirement for different things. As well, when a monster has sex with a virgin it is recorded as a corruption. When a monster rapes a virgin it is recorded as a defilement. Defilement may be a requirement, for example, to have a Succubus reside. Virginity is displayed as a small cross on the info panel
- Change how monsters wander the garden. The current behaviour causes them to move around as a sort of hive mind cluster. I'd like them to look for favourite biomes and prefer to wander areas with tiles/trees/decorations that they like. This was a great suggestion by patron Xanthic!
- Add Workshop to the town, remove fences from shop
- Add Items; Fence Gate, Elf Fluid
Alternate costume for Elf for patrons